Dig new memories with old friends. Reunion event spaces. Catering and entertainment. Lodging arrangements. Family-friendly activities and more. Contact the Waterloo Convention & Visitors Bureau to start planning your reunion in Waterloo.
Class & Family Reunions
Paige Nieman, CNP
Annette Freeseman, CNP
Proud member of: Your Military Reunion Connection (YMRC).
Class & Family Reunion Services
- Hotel guest room blocks with special rates.
- Publicity of event through press releases.
- Customized name badges (need typed Excel spreadsheet at least 2 weeks prior to event).
- Speaker, entertainment and community service information.
- Activitiy information for spouses, children and family.
- Welcome bag (need final count at least 2 weeks prior to event).
- Visitors Guide
- Calendar of Events
- Things To Do
The Waterloo Convention & Visitors Bureau offers a Grant Assistance Program for planners hosting their event in Waterloo. Meeting room rentals, entertainment and honorariums, and event marketing are just a few of the many fundable items.
*Military reunions only.